You will make your payment when you book one of our services online at checkout. If a service needs a confirmation, we will not process your payment until it is.
Pay with flexibility
Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. We complete the process for you.
It’s quick and easy
Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on this site, and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add your payment method to complete your purchase. You can use your PayPal account to shop with millions of merchants and sellers around the globe wherever you see the PayPal logo.
Stay secure and protected
PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to help keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud.
We will provide you with a unique link to your 3D Showcase. All you need to do is paste the link into the section of the MLS listing where it asks for the virtual tour link. The MLS system will automatically syndicate the virtual tour link to websites that support virtual tours. If you need assistance, feel free to call us at (513) 666-9232.
We want to make this experience as easy as we can for you and to provide you with the best quality photography or 3D Virtual Tour. We work on a time-framed schedule. The home must be staged and photo-shoot ready before the technician arrives. No one is allowed inside the home during the photo shoot or 3D scanning, such as painters, contractors, cleaners, maids, or pets. To avoid re-scheduling, we encourage you to use the following checklist.
General Areas of the Home
- Thoroughly clean whole house (vacuum carpet, mop hardwood, clean countertops & windows)
- Turn on all interior and exterior lighting (overhead lights, lamps, cabinet lighting, stove-top lighting, bedside lamps, ceiling fan lights and any other secondary light sources) and replace burnt out bulbs
- Turn all ceiling fans off
- Turn all TV’s & computer’s off
- Place all shoes & jackets in closets
- Open all blinds to let light in
Exterior – Front & Back Yard
- Close garage doors
- Move cars out of the driveway and from the front of house
- Clean up landscaping, trim bushes, clear leaves & mow the lawn
- Remove cobwebs from eaves & door frames
- Clean paths & porches
- Remove visible water hoses
- Remove toys/pet items
- Clean pools, hide hoses/cleaning supplies, remove covers if clean
- Remove trash cans
- Tidy up outdoor furniture
Living Room / Family Room
- Remove stacks of magazines, papers, mail, etc.
- Fluff & arrange furniture pillows
- Remove toys/pet items
- Declutter fireplace mantel (5 items max is recommended)
- Clean fireplace if necessary
- Clear countertops completely (no knife blocks, baking supplies, mail, etc)
- Leave out max one small appliance (ex. coffee maker)
- Hide garbage cans in closets
- Remove dishes/sponges from the sink (place in dishwasher or cabinets)
- Clear outside of refrigerator of magnets, papers, photos, etc.
- Clear countertops completely, no soap, toothbrushes, medications, deodorant, etc.
- Put toilet seats down
- Clean mirrors, glass & all surfaces well (no water spots)
- Remove shampoo, soap, loofahs, etc. from showers and tubs
- Remove dirty towels, leave out only new, unused towels
- Remove floor mats & trash cans
- Clear, dust & polish the table top
- Use decorative place settings if available
- Feature a centerpiece if possible
- Straighten all chairs, space evenly
- Remove child seat/booster chairs
- Make all the beds, including decorative pillows/shams if available
- Press bed linens & bed skirts
- Tidy the master closet, it may be photographed
- Clear nightstands of all personal items
- Store away phone/tablet cables
- Remove all clutter from top of dressers
- Clean under the bed, removing items that may show in photos
- Remove diaper genies in baby rooms
- Remove wall stickers & posters
- Put all laundry in hampers/close lids
Best Practice Tips to Sell
- During photoshoot & showings keep décor neutral (art, religious, political, etc.)
- Remove any interior & exterior holiday décor that is out of date (holiday lights, wreaths, etc.)
- Walk through the property the morning of the shoot or a showing
- Check every room to see if something stands out
During Shoots/Scannings We DO NOT:
- Move or re-arrange furniture
- Make beds, clean, dust or declutter
- Pick up toys or yard items
- Touch personal bathroom items (shampoo, toothbrushes, deodorant, towels)
- “Photoshop” walls, damaged walls, power lines, wall pictures, cords, etc.
Houses take between 1 and 4 hours to scan, depending on square footage. A good rule of thumb is about 2.5 hours for a 4,000 sq. ft. house, a condo is likely closer to 1.5 hours and a larger house around 7,500 sq. ft. can take 3 to 4 hours.
From our experience, we have seen the following:
1,000 – 2,000 sq. ft. : 1 to 1.5 hours
2,000 – 3,000 sq. ft. : 1.5 to 2 hours
3,000 – 4,000 sq. ft. : 2 to 2.5 hours
4,000 sq. ft. and up : 2.5 hours or more
The turn-around time for getting your 3D Showcase depends on the size of the property being scanned. It usually takes between 12-24 hours (sometimes sooner) to publish 3D tours for properties around 3,000 sq ft. For larger properties, it will likely take over 24 hours due to the processing/editing time with the photographs.
The ultimate always-open house. Oval Room Group’s 3D Showcases are an online experience for homebuyers to move through a property and see it from any angle. Our distinct Dollhouse View gives homebuyers a completely unique sense of the property. Photo galleries, 360° panoramas, and fly-through videos lack the feel that home buyers and sellers crave. A 3D Showcase more completely immerses visitors so they can create an emotional connection. 360° panoramic tours seem like 3D at first glance, but they’re not. Only 3D real estate tours by Oval Room Group let buyers actually move through a property as if they were really there.
Embed almost anything in your 3D spaces using Feature Pins to attach text, links, and multimedia content to specific points in your Showcase. Feature Pins turn spaces into a multimedia hub. They’re anchored to points in the 3D model data, so you’re able to add descriptions and embed almost anything – like additional photos, video, or audio files – right in your 3D Space. This turns your 3D space into a powerful tool for communicating with remote stakeholders, property buyers, prospective lessees, or global audiences.
Your 3D Showcase is hosted in our Cloud. You can add a simple link to your MLS listing for syndication, or embed it on your own site like a video. You can also download unlimited 2D snapshots for web and print, add a black-and-white floor plan with the click of a button. Oval Room Group is the all-in-one solution for digital real estate marketing.
EMBED IN YOUR LISTINGS
You can embed an Oval Room Group tour into your existing website just as you would a YouTube or Vimeo video via a simple iframe tag. Oval Room Group’s 3D Showcases are compatible with almost every website and is also supported by Embedly for easy use on WordPress and other content publishing platforms.
ADD TO YOUR MLS
Paste your my.matterport.com URL into the “virtual tour” field of your preferred MLS to syndicate your 3D Space anywhere your listings normally appear. Some MLSs will even recognize your link and provide a dedicated field for it.
The only all-in-one reality capture system that gives you realistic, interactive 3D and VR experiences that feel as real as being there, even from your phone or tablet.
360° Views gives you the chance to show off a property’s exterior and the surrounding areas and include them as part of your 3D tour. This makes Oval Room Group a one-stop shop for both interior and exterior visuals, giving end-users the most complete property experience currently available. You can capture 2D photography in several resolutions for use in online photo galleries and also use these 2D snapshots for print purposes too. Check out a sample gallery here.
Teasers are short video clips that show off the best parts of a space. They’re great to put in email marketing campaigns or post to social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Why are 3D spaces different in VR? 3D spaces from Oval Room Group are the most immersive and engaging way to experience real-world places straight from your web browser. Virtual reality takes this sense of immersion to the next level by blocking everything else and making users feel like they’re really there.
Our goal is to provide you with 100% satisfaction. We do provide refunds, however, if you are not completely satisfied with your 3D Showcase we will do everything we can to fix it. We will come back to the property if necessary and make any adjustments that you feel are needed.
You can cancel an appointment at any time, however, refunds will not be issued unless there is a 24-hour notice. A cancellation link will be provided by email after you book a package. You can also call (513) 666-9232 at any time to cancel over the phone or email us directly.